Its day 16 and I am halfway through the Whole30! Woop woop! My latest obsession has been eating cold sweet potato fries dipped in almond butter. Thats what I love about doing the Whole30, your tastebud's expand, and you grow to love so many new foods and weird combinations.
- 1 bowl of pumpkin squash soup
- Chicken breast with gravy
- Turnip and cauliflower mash with roasted garlic
- Nori wrap- with tuna salad, avocado, pea shoots, red bell pepper, bean sprouts.
Today I came home craving tuna. So I whipped together some mayonnaise using this technique, and it worked like a charm. For the oil I used walnut oil and I only used 3/4 cup of oil, not a full cup like the recipe suggested.
Nori Wrap- Tuna Salad
- 1 can of tuna (I used my canned homemade tuna)
- 1/2 an apple diced
- 1 green onion diced
- 1/2 tsp. chopped seranno
- A dollop of mayonnaise
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 2 sheets of roasted nori
- Pea shoots
- Red bell pepper
- Bean sprouts
- Black pepper
- Take all the ingredients from the tuna salad and throw them together.
- Take your nori and place the pea shoots down first, than the tuna salad, red bell pepper, avocado, black pepper, and lastly the bean sprouts.
- Roll up and enjoy!