Toasty Sliced Almonds
- 1 cup of raw sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees
- In a small bowl mix the almonds cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together.
- Fold in the maple syrup using a spatula
- Spread the almonds on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Using a spoon mix the almonds around once or twice while baking to keep it from burning.
- Remove from oven and mix with a spoon so it doesn’t form one large clump.
- Once cooled store in a glass jar at room temperature.