• 1 boiled egg
• A piece of Mexican chicken
• 1 ramekin filled with blueberries
• I went to whole foods for lunch and had an avocado kale salad with roasted zucchini, red bell peppers, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, strawberries and sunflower seeds sprinkled on top. It was very tasty.
• Mustard dill drumsticks (recipe below)
• Sweet potato fries
• Leftover spinach salad from yesterday
Mustard Dill Drumsticks
• 5 pounds of organic chicken drumsticks (I buy the 3 pack from Costco)
• 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard powder
• 1 tsp. chili powder
• 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
• 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
• 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. onion powder
• 1 tsp. mustard seeds
• 1 tsp. dill
• 2 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. pepper
• The juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
• 1/4 cup water
- Preheat the oven to broil
- Cut 2 slits into each drumstick one on each side (this allows the seasoning to penetrate, and for the chicken to cook quicker and evenly) and place in a bowl.
- In a small bowl add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine. Add the marinade to the chicken and make sure all the pieces are well coated.
- Lay drumsticks out on a foil lined baking sheet, and cook on broil for 30 minutes, flipping the chicken once halfway through.
- After 30 minutes lower the oven temperature to 400 degrees and cook for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy!